Tuesday 7 July 2009

Finally an update!



I know it's been ages, but my only excuse is that my camera decided to hide under some of the debris from the building works. Now last time you saw my lovely house it was in less than ideal standards. So in an effort to be better I'll put up a few posts over the next couple days and hopefully get all caught up (in much less time than it took the builders to do the job)!

It's all moving pretty quickly, but we still have miles to go.... Here are a few pics.





There is nothing quite as exciting as seeing walls reappear with strange wires sticking out of them....lame I know, but even more exciting is our bathroom update!






(Classy I know)


Now is may not look like much but at least we've got a floor and basic stuff in and yes we have cleared out the bathtub.

More tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment