Wednesday 8 July 2009

A bit of tiling and little walls all around...

Things are moving really quickly now that the structure is up. Or maybe it's just because the blank canvas is not so blank anymore that it is starting to look like things are being done. Here's an updated shot of the bathroom with some of our tiling and some of the internal walls up. The big one hides our boiler cupboad and the little one will be what the bath taps are attached to. It looks a lot better now I promise!!


Downstairs is flying ahead as well. We actually have doors on. Aren't they pretty?! Makes it look like a real part of the house now.


Inside we've got our bar wall up. Now unfortunately there won't be beer pulls attached to this it's so we can sit and chat to whoever is cooking. I can't say that we are exactly right aroudn the corner from making a four course Thanksgiving dinner...but I might be in November...





Here's how it looks from the other end of the house. Yes it is still just as big a mess!
More tomorrow......hopefully it'll all start looking like something people could live in instead of a fancy garage.




1 comment:

  1. I miss you loads though I enjoy watching the progress on your house. I just moved my blog to its own domain so you can now find me at pink-apron.com

    ReplyDelete