Thursday 23 July 2009

The most beautiful bargain EVER

Ok now everyone is a complete sucker for a deal, but some deals are real deals and some are those evil tempt you into spending more than you mean to on stuff you don't really want/like deals. Now this is definitely NOT the second type. I'm in utter completely and total love with this deal of an item and what is it....a light fixture.


I'm already dreaming of it (while awake at work mind you..they have some funny problem with people napping on the job) hanging over my dining room table. Is it too big for the room? Possibly. Will it light up the room like an airport runway? Defninitely. Has my life sunk to a new low now that I'm lusting after a light fixture? Doubt it cause this is pretty lovely and it's only .99p. Yup that's right less than £1. How good is that?! You'd love it to if you found it for that price. Got to love Ebay...now if only Dom would love it as much as me. Now just to convince him it's a goer.

Ps. The kitchen is basically done and more pics soon.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute. I don't blame you for being obsessed. You're working so quickly. It's looking quite beautiful and I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete