Monday 13 July 2009

It's almost kind of sort of maybe by next weekend coming together

Well I'm sure you gathered from the subject of the post things are dddddrrrraaaaggggging out a bit. After waiting weeks for the kitchen and starting to install it and the bathroom almost being finished we aren't moving forward very quickly. The old adage of the last 10% of the work taking 90% of the time is very true! Here's a few pics of our progress one Sunday. As you can see several hours of work didn't get us very far, but at least the sink is in.


Despite all hard work the living room is still looking just as crowded as always. We hopefully will soon be able to reclaim our living room. Plus it doesn't help when the weather does this to you with one hour long monster rainstorm (see pic 2 below).



So all in all it's not been moving too fast and despite our best attempts to prevent it the kitchen plumbing still likes to leak on us, but we're slowly, but surely getting there. One or two more posts about this and we should be done I think!! Then I can write about pretty stuff...not a manky flooded road. Honestly I've never been more sick of something in my entire life, but I know I'll love it when it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment