Friday 12 June 2009

One you start....

Well as you can guess ripping apart your house is a messy business....ok it's a horrible messy dusty business (and it's the reason I've given up cleaning my house). Just for an example here was pile of rubble outside my house #1.



Luckily all this filth was not in vain and we quite quickly saw some good progress with the work. Look it has wood and walls and bricks and some huge red thing in my living room wall.







Now you are probably wondering why a window is looking into our extension. No this isn't some piece of modern art finery. It was soon to meet its demise just like everything else. Oh and that big red thing. That's a RSJ (Reinforced Steel Joist I'm guessing) that is going to stop my spare room from falling into my kitchen. Or at least that's what it will do now that we've realised the idiot architect drew it two feet too high.


The big stuff should move pretty quickly, but here is a pic of the bathroom....let's just say as it is above the kitchen the facilities are a bit al fresco!

Things should move pretty quickly so will post more soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment