Tuesday 9 June 2009

The real destruction begins

Most people after starting to destroy their own bedroom while living in it would wait until they are finished to start the next project, but no we had to hit that thing like a fat person at an all you can eat buffet. Plus the kitchen was asking for it. Since we moved in the microwave, oven and cold water tap have all broken. In my humble opinion the kitchen was asking for it.

Most people when they leave for a wedding expect to come home to a house with all the walls and their stuff where they left it. So while I was busy partying with the beautiful couple my
builders were busy partying with El Sledgehammer.

The beautiful couple:
My not so beautiful house:


Quite obviously we're not most people.

Not sure how happy I am missing a whole wall to myself, but as long as the local foxes don't have rabies and stay off the couch I guess it's ok.

Ps. Just a side note to say that I had the best time ever in New Orleans and am so happy for my brother (Mr. This Old House) and his lovely bride. Now they just need to come over and visit me. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment