Tuesday 3 November 2009

A throne is just a bench covered in velvet

Now Napolean Bonaparte may have said this (or something close to it in case I have quoted it wrong), but he probably wouldn't have turned his nose up at a lovely pillow or two to cushion that "bench" he sat on while attempting to take over Europe. While looking for throws I came across some great pillows that I would love to buy if I had a home for them in this house. Judging by the fact that House to Home claim scatter cusions as one of the top 10 things men and women fight about I'm just about ready to strap on my armour for these ones.



These are all from John Lewis and range from £18-£45. Now I for one will say that I was very surprised by all of the great pillows they've got. I know that they are the gold standard for quality and I am minorly obsessed with their kitchen and china department, but I never expected all of the great stuff they have. In fact, if I'm honest there is so much I liked I would have to put the entire selection up there and take out a second mortgage. So the above is just a small sampling. Anyone else I should check out?? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment