Monday 2 November 2009

Fall in with a roar

It is only November 3rd and the weather has taken a surprisingly chilly turn. Now this may seem like a perfectly good time for it to turn autumnal for most of you, but considering I'm still waiting on Summer to show up... This is not to say that I don't enjoy the fall weather. In fact, I really like it and find the changing scenery quite pretty. I'll try to put up some pictures of our local park in all it's pre-winter glory soon.

The cooler weather did see us turn on our lovely gas fire place (see post inspired by a fireplace for pictures) and cuddle up under a blanket on the sofa. Since our blanket is a free fleece one from PayPal I decided to see if I could find something nicer. Here are a few options I came up with.
£59 at John Lewis£90 (on sale) Fabiia
These three images are from what is fast becoming my new "crush" site. It is the Designers Guild and while they can be a quite pricey and I doubt I would be allowed to have these in the living room because of being quite girly I think they are simply stunning.
£250
£90
£90
If you want to check them out yourself you can find them on: http://www.designersguild.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment